So this week on facebook is House Sigil Week, and this is what I made for ours!
Petrified Kaoru choking to death and eventually dying as she watched Kenshin fully transform into the Hitokiri as he battles Jin-e, but for this, Sirius stepping back from beyond the veil, slightly scarred and confused, but whole and very much one of the living. Yes or no.
subway??? no man this is domway. we tell you how you want your sandwich and u shut up and eat it.
This is domway, where we pre-negotiate how the sandwich will be made with your full understanding of the ingredients and their usual consequences. If the worst happens and you don’t like the sandwich you can use a safeword, we’ll remove it and immediately stop lunch. Then we’ll remake it for you the way you like, with plenty of communication to avoid those ingredients in the future. That way you can build a foundation of trust with us, and enjoy yourself by safely giving yourselves into the hands of other sandwich-makers who have proven their responsibility and compassion with your dietary needs.
okay! so. here are some websites that i’ve found helpful, as distractions or deterrents from anxiety and/or sadness.
- silk - use rotational symmetry to create beautful art
- create your own nebula - the title says it all
- looking at something - rain sound effect, move your mouse around to create different effects. (caution with this one—some of the links at the top of the page lead to websites that are NOT epilepsy/photosensitive friendly)
- the quiet place
- 90 second relaxation exercise
- the thoughts room
- calm.com - guided relaxation exercises coupled with calming nature scenes
- calmsound.com - various relaxing sound effects
- music catcher - easy game featuring relaxing music
- drift - cute game in which you are a bunny trying to jump on balloons
- calming manatee - a manatee who says nice things to you
i hope some of these are helpful bc you deserve to feel relaxed and calm! if you know of any other helpful sites, please feel free to reblog and add them in! :3